Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Initiation


This is the first of what I hope to be many blog posts from Warriors who attend a Save A Warrior Cohort.  My hope is that these warriors can provide content for this blog...be it thoughts, images, poems, songs...whatever...I don't care...there are no rules.  I just want to provide a space...a forum that might help give these warriors (including me) the chance to remove the burden of the suffering we have witnessed and endured.
-Chris Eder 005

You can Save A Warrior Today....DONATE!

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful Chris. What an amazing start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For years my life was spiraling downward and I was thinking the unthinkable....I was too proud and arrogant to ask for help. The SAVE A WARRIOR gave me a forum to open up and ask for help - which started the healing process. I can't thank all of you enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For years my life was spiraling downward and I was thinking the unthinkable....I was too proud and arrogant to ask for help. The SAVE A WARRIOR gave me a forum to open up and ask for help - which started the healing process. I can't thank all of you enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for setting this up Chris. I look forward to using this forum!

    Steve Howell 005

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy to see this blog up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doc...if you want to post something let me know! afnbroadcaster@gmail.com

    Chris Eder #005

    ReplyDelete